2018 Tasmanian State Titles
October 27 - October 28
To register you need to do the following:
- Click on the below Practiscore.com link to go to the matches
- Click on the match(s) you wish to register for
- Login to Practiscore.com (if you do not have an account, you will need to create one, they are free. For instructions on how to create an account, click here: https://answers.practiscore.com/40/how-do-i-create-an-account-on-practiscore?show=40#q40)
- Enter all your details, accept the waiver and click ‘Register’
- You will then receive an email acknowledging your entry request.
- IPSC Vic will then confirm your details are correct and approve your entry request.
- Once approved to enter, you will receive another email confirming you are approved. It is then time to pay your entry fee.
- Your approval email will have a link called ‘Click here to view your personal match management page’. Click that link.
- This takes you to your personal registration page. SCROLL TO THE BOTTOM. Here you will see the credit card payment details so you can pay your appropriate entry fee.
- Once paid, you will receive an email with a receipt to confirm you are entered and all paid up.